Effective communication with rating agencies is critical to achieving the rating an organisation merits and to avoid unexpected ‘downgrade’ shocks.
The Rockboro team has an in-depth leadership and criteria background with the major rating agencies.
From the interpretation of rating agency criteria, through the preparation for management meetings, to attendance at the meetings themselves, we provide an expert and highly experienced source of advice and feedback including:
- Support in understanding what drives rating agency criteria and how best to position the rated entity (corporate, financial institution, insurance organisation, sovereign etc.) in this context.
- Running rating agency capital models.
- Guide preparations for annual rating agency meetings.
- Rehearsal of rating agency process and perspective/devil’s advocate.
- Specialist support (white labelling) to traditional advisors such as consultants, brokers and bankers.