Rockboro Analytics’ leadership have extensive experience in working with groups of banks who agree to contribute data on a confidential basis to Rockboro, who aggregate and analyse the data.
- The data may be related to either default, recovery, or default and recovery.
- Rockboro preserves the confidentiality of both the bank’s client and the performance of the individual bank’s portfolio.
- Typically asset classes are from medium-sized firms upwards.
- The aggregated database can be hosted by Rockboro if required.
- Reporting outputs by Rockboro and other deliverables are agreed collectively with the participating banks.
Rockboro’s approach is a unique blend of fundamental analysis, expert judgment and quantitative analysis to ensure the rigour and conceptual soundness of all its solutions including the analysis of data provided to a data consortium.
Rockboro focuses its efforts on the employment of quantitative techniques to analyse the pooled data and to assess its suitability to train models. This process is complimented by the use of fundamental analysis and expert judgment to validate and interpret the analysis as well as for overcoming any natural deficiencies inherent in the data itself.